Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Welcome to our life!

AHH! My blog has been under construction for 2+ weeks & it's finally up and running so excuse me for being overly excited to share my very first blog post with all of you guys. It has been the craziest process and I almost gave up quite a few times. But, I have been contemplating a lifestyle blog for some time now and there are so many amazing mommas I follow on insta to thank for the inspo. For 2 long weeks I have been thinking about my first post and what I would post about, so, naturally it's going to be an introduction!

I am a SAHM to 2 awesome little guys who you will see pictures/posts of/about the most. They never let me sit down, so finding a blog routine may be somewhat challenging, but we'll figure all of that out as we go, right?! They are the best ever and as the saying goes: "I was made for this".

I have a sweet, gorg 5 year old stepdaughter that may as well be one of my own. I love her to the moon  and back a million times. Our little growing family began with her and for that I couldn't be more thankful. We have her every other weekend and I take as many pictures humanly possible when she is here. She gives me just the right amount of girl in my life to be totally content with having a house full of boys. 

I'm married to a handsome man. Like really handsome. He's my biggest supporter and lifelong friend. I'm so fortunate to call him mine! We undoubtedly make a great team, you'll see. We celebrated our 4 year anni Nov. 5th! It's unbelievable it's been that long but I couldn't imagine doing life with anyone else. He puts up with all of my craziness and loves me endlessly, so what can you do ;) But seriously. He is the bomb dot com. 

I'm so new to the blog world so any input/advice please leave a comment & let me know what helped you the most and how you began! As soon as I figure out how to add photos to my posts (hahaha) you will see that taking pictures is a passion of mine and eventually I plan to branch out with that. I hope everyone enjoys reading and following along my real daily mom life. I have my social links up, so check those out if you haven't already and subscribe if you'd like! Thanks for reading & many more to come.





2 comments:

  1. How cute is your family!!! Welcome to blogging!

    Can't wait to read more :)

    - Brooke :: www.brookeashlinblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm excited to share more :) Thank you for reading. xoxo

      Delete